Standing Cable Crossovers
- This movement is performed in a standing position. Locate yourself between two
overhead attached cables.
- Grasp a pulley with each hand. Lean forward slightly in this exercise. Bend your
knees slightly as well to relieve any stress on your lower back muscles. Extend your
arms out to the origin of the pulleys, keeping your wrist locked and elbows slightly
- Simultaneously, bring each cable down at a 45 degree angle. Touch your knuckles
together and contract your pectoral muscles.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds, then release back to the starting position.
- Form is crucial with all movement, especially this one. Use a weight that you can
handle to maintain proper form.