Smith Machine Shoulder Presses
- You will be using a Smith machine. Place a seat preferably with back supports below
the path of the bar.
- Grasp the bar with an over hand grip. Lower the bar to your upper chest area, or to
the limit your range of motion will allow to that point.
- Press the bar up, without locking your elbows.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds, then release back down to the starting position.
- The machine restricts your range of motion and isolates the muscle used. Therefore,
concentrate on form and the muscle.