- This exercise can be done in the sissy squat machine as shown in the pictures above,
or without machines by holding a vertical bar with one arm for support.
- Stand in the machine with your legs completely against the pads, your arms across
your chest and your body over your ankles.
- Slowly lower your body into a sitting position.
- Using the heels of your feet, push your body back up to the starting position and
contract your thighs.
- Focus on proper form, as this exercise is excellent as preparation for squats using