Single Leg Presses
- This movement is performed with a leg press machine which can either be flat or
inclined to the ground.
- Sit on the padded seat. Place one leg in front of you, not on the pad. Place the
other leg on the pad as shown in the first picture.
- Unlock the weight and push the weight up through the heel of your foot, contracting
the thigh muscles.
- Slowly return the weight to the starting position and repeat.
- Repeat with the other leg.
- Start with no weight or very light weight because it is hard to estimate how much
weight you will be able to handle using only one leg. Do not fully extend your knee
to the point of locking your knee.
Search on FreeTrainers.com