Single Arm Can Curls
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and slightly bent to relieve stress from
your lower back.
- Grasp ech can with an underhand grip. Begin with the dumbbells hanging straight down
at your sides. Now, keeping your elbows in at your sides and stationary, curl one
can straight up in front of you. Do not swing up the weight.
- Hold for 2 seconds, contracting the bicep muscles.
- Slowly return to starting position.
- Do not use your back to swing the weight.
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles