Seated Reverse Dumbbell Wrist Curls
- This movement is performed with a dumbbell in a seated position.
- Sit on a bench, leaving enough room to place your arms on. Bend forward
- Grasp the dumbbell with an overhand grip. Your arm should be flat on the bench with
your hand at the edge so it can bend down. First, bend your wrist to allow for the
weight to hang down, you will feel a stretch. Next, roll the weight up until your
upper forearm contracts.
- Slowly lower the weight back to a fully extended position. Repeat the movement with
the other arm.
- The key in this exercise is to get a good stretch at the bottom as well as a good
contraction at the top. When you contract the weight at the top, lift you arms
slightly towards you to get a greater contraction.
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles