Seated Reverse Barbell Wrist Curls
- This movement is performed with a barbell in a seated position.
- Sit on a bench, leaving enough room to place your arms on. Bend forward
- Grasp the barbell with an overhand grip. Place your hands very close together
matched by your elbows. Your arms should be flat on the bench with your hands at the
edge so they are able to bend down. First, bend your wrist to allow for the weight
to hang down, you will feel a stretch. Next, roll the weight up until your upper
- Slowly lower the weight back to a fully extended position. Repeat the movement.
- When you contract the muscle at the top, lift you arms slightly towards you to get a
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles