Seated Machine Fly
- This movement is performed on a seated fly machine or pec dec.
- Sit on the seat provided. Be sure that your feet a flat on the ground, adjust the
seat if necessary.
- Grasp the handles of the machine. Be sure that your hands are level with your
shoulders. Keeping your elbows slightly bent, bring your hands together.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds, contract your pectorals. Then slowly release back to the
- This is a great exercise for training both the outer and inner pectorals. Keep good
form at all times.