Seated Dumbbell Curls
- Sit on a bench with your back straight and feet flat on the ground.
- Grasp each dumbbell with an underhand grip. Begin with the dumbbells hanging straight
down at your sides. Now, keeping your elbows in at your sides and stationary, curl
one dumbbell straight up in front of you. Do not swing up the weight.
- Hold for 2 seconds, contracting the bicep muscles.
- Slowly return to starting position, then repeat with the other arm.
- Do not use your back to swing the weight. Use a weight that's light enough for you
to execute the exercise with perfect form.
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles