Seated Dumbbell 21s
- This movement is performed with dumbbells in a seated position on a bench.
- Sit on the bench with your feet close together and your back straight.
- You must keep your elbows in at your sides during the exercise. This exercise
consists of 3 sets of repetitions. First, begin with your arms both hanging straight
down. Now, curl up one arm but stop half way. Now lower the dumbbell back down.
Perform this for 7 reps. Without pausing, curl the same arm all the way to the top,
then lower the weight to the half way point and back up again. Perform this for 7
reps. Finally, perform 7 reps of full dumbell curls from the bottom to the top.
- Repeat the movement with your other arm.
- The exercise consists of partial and full range motions, it is a challenge.