Reverse Grip Triceps Cable Pushdowns
- This movement is performed with a cable push down machine. You may have to attach a
small straight or angled bar to it. Also, be sure to select a weight by moving the
pin in the hole of the weight desired in the weight stack.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and slightly bent to relieve stress from
your lower back.
- Grasp the bar with an underhand grip, as well keep your thumbs under the bar rather
than over top. Keep your elbows close to your sides. Don't lean forward, keep
straight posture. Press the bar down until your arm is fully extended. Contract your
- Slowly lower the weight, bending your elbows at least 90 degrees, then repeat.
- Performing this exercise is a slight variation to the regular triceps cable
pushdowns, it allows for a slightly different angle which targets the triceps
Search on FreeTrainers.com