One Leg Hamstring Stretch
- Stand with one leg in front of you, and one leg back.
- Keeping your back flat, lean on the back leg, keeping the front one straight with
the toes pointing forward. Lean your torso forward as shown in the picture.
- Use your hands on your knees for balance. You can also place one hand on the wall
- You should feel a stretch in the hamstring of the extended leg.
- Hold stretch for 20-30 seconds, then repeat with the other leg.
- It is hard for beginners to get in the right position to feel a good stretch doing
this exercise. Make sure to keep the front leg fully extended.
Search on FreeTrainers.com