One Arm Reverse Cable Laterals
- In a standing position, have your knees slightly bent. Grasp the handle to the cable
which is attached at a lower puller of the machine.
- Stand in front of the cable, so your arm is behind you.
- Raise your hand straight out to your side, with your arm slightly bent. Raise your
arm so that it is parallel to your shoulder height.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds and then release back to the starting position.
- Perform this exercise slowly and do not swing up the weight.
Search on FreeTrainers.com