One Arm Cable Reverse Pushdowns
- This movement is performed with a cable push down machine, using a single-hand
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and slightly bent to relieve stress from
your lower back. Place one hand on your hip for balance and stability. Grasp the
handle with an underhand grip.
- Keep your arm close to your side, but do allow your elbow to raise slightly. Don't
lean forward, keep straight posture. Press the weight down until your arm is fully
extended. Contract your triceps.
- Slowly lower the weight back down to a position, repeat the movement.
- This variation of the triceps pushdown allows further isolation of the triceps
muscles. You can also place the other hand on the cable machine for support.
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles