Machine Rear Deltoid Fly
- For this exercise, you will use a "Pec-Dec" or Chest-Fly machine.
- Sit on the machine pad seat, facing the pad. Arrange the seat height so that the
handles are level with your shoulders.
- Grasp the handles.
- Pull back, keeping your elbows level with your hands. Bring your shoulder blades
- Hold for 1-2 seconds, then release slowly back to the starting position.
- Maintain tension on the rear deltoids. Keep your chest flat against the pad and your
Search on FreeTrainers.com