Machine Shoulder Presses
- Begin the movement by sitting on the machine and aligning the seat if possible to
align the handles with your upper chest.
- Grasp the bar or handles so they are shoulder or slightly higher level to you. Your
palms are facing out. Be sure to keep your back straight.
- Press the bar or weight straight up. Be sure not to lock your elbows at the
- Hold for 1-2 seconds then lower slowly for to the starting position.
- Every gym has a machine press. There are many different variations by many different
companies.. yet they all basically do the same thing. Use a controlled range of