Machine Parallel Bar Dips
- This movement is performed with a parallel dips structure or machine.
- Grasp a handle with each hand, overhand grip. Raise and hold yourself at arms
- Next, lower yourself down, bending at the elbows. Lower yourself to the point where
you feel a stretch in your chest muscles, approximately where your arms form a 90
degree angle. Be sure to lean forward slightly. Hold for 1-2 seconds.
- Raise to your starting position.
- Using a machine is a great aid in targeting the pectoral and triceps muscles.