Lying Dumbbell Curls
- This movement is performed with dumbbells. It is performed lying on a flat
- Lie on a bench with your feet flat on the ground. Let your hands hang straight down
holding a dumbbell each with palms facing up.
- Begin with the dumbbells extended down, touching the ground. Now, one arm at a time,
slowly curl up the weight. Be sure to keep your elbow pointing down as you come up,
you may raise it slightly to contract your biceps.
- Hold and contract for 1-2 seconds, then release back down. Repeat with opposite
- Use a light weight and focus on the proper form. Do not arch your back.