Incline Dumbbell Fly
- This movement is performed on an inclined bench. When you are in position, place
your feet flat on the ground for balance and to avoid injury to lower back.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand. Start with the dumbells together directly above your
chest. Your elbows should be slightly bent, and your palms facing each other.
- Carefully - simultaneously, lower the weights down to either sides of your body. You
will feel a stretch in the outer pectorals. Keep your palms facing inward and
maintain a slight bend in the elbows. Once the dumbells are at the same level as
your shoulders, pause.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds, then raise back up following the same arc and contract.
- Be sure to use a light weight that you can handle to perform the correct range of
Search on FreeTrainers.com