Hanging Oblique Tucks
- This exercise is performed in the hanging position, with your legs fully extended.
If the bar is not high enough to fully extend your legs, keep your knees bent.
- Raise your knees towards your chest, bending the knees and twisting to one side as
shown in the pictures, contracting the abdominals.
- Hold for 2 seconds, then slowly lower your legs to the starting position, stretching
- Repeat, alternating sides.
- You might find that it is hard to hold on to the bar for too long at first. As you
continue to perform hanging exercises, your grip will strengthen.