- Lay back-rest with the pads on your shoulders and your feet shoulder width apart on
- Push off the platform using your heels and keeping you back flat against the
support, then unlock the weight. Do not lock your knees out.
- Slowly lower the weight by bending at the knees until your knees are 90
- By pushing with the heels of your feet, slowly return to the standing position,
contracting your thighs.
- Keep your back flat against the back rest. Going too low may cause injury to your
Search on FreeTrainers.com