Flat Bench Dumbbell Fly
- This movement is performed on a flat bench. When you are in position, place your
feet flat on the ground for balance and to avoid injury to lower back.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand. Start with the dumbbells together directly above your
chest. Your elbows should be slightly bent, and your palms facing each other.
- Carefully - simultaneously, lower the weights down to either sides of your body. You
will feel a stretch in the outer pectorals. Keep your palms facing inward and
maintain a slight bend in the elbows. Once the dumbbells are parallel with the
- Hold and contract for 1-2 seconds, then raise your arms back to the top following the
- Use light weight and a controlled range of motion.
Search on FreeTrainers.com