Flat Bench Cable Crossovers
- This movement is performed on a flat bench. Locate this bench between two ground
level cables. Lay down on the bench, placing your feet flat on the ground.
- Be sure to keep your back flat against the bench and your feet flat on the ground.
Grasp a cable handle in each hand. Lie flat with your arms extended out to each
- Simultaneously, bring each cable directly above your chest, in an arc range of
motion. Be sure to keep your elbows slightly bent during all times.
- Contract and hold for 1-2 seconds, then lower your arms back down in the same
- Be cautious on the stretching phase of the movement, be sure to perform it slow and