Dumbbell Preacher Curls
- This movement is performed with dumbbell in a seated position in a preacher
- Sit on the preacher bench with your feet close together and your back straight.
- Lean over the the pad provided. You may need to lower it so that it is snug in your
underarm. Grasp the dumbbell with an underhand grip. Begin with the dumbbell
extended down, do not hyper extend though. Your other arm should be used for balance.
Now, keeping your elbow flat on the pad and not leaning forward, curl the dumbbell
straight up in front of you. Do not swing up the weight.
- Hold and contract for 1-2 seconds, then release back to the extended position.
Repeate movement with opposite arm.
- Do not lean back to give you momentum, instead use a weight that you can handle for