Dumbbell Incline Presses
- This movement is performed on a slightly inclined bench, roughly 30 degrees. Lie
down on the bench, placing your feet flat on the ground.
- Be sure to keep your back flat against the bench. Grasp a dumbbell in each hand.
Bring each dumbbell to shoulder height, keeping your palms facing forward and your
elbows straight down.
- Simultaneously press the dumbbells up overhead, bringing them together at the top of
the movement. Contract your pectorals.
- Hold or 1-2 seconds, then lower the weights back down to the starting position.
- Form is very important, keep your back from arching. Focus on the contraction and
stretching phases of the movement.