Dumbbell Flat Bench Presses
- This movement is performed on a flat bench. When you are in position, place your
feet flat on the ground for balance and to avoid injury to lower back.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand. On a flat bench with each dumbbell at the outside of
your chest, elbows facing straight down.
- Press the weights directly above your chest, bringing the dumbbells together a the
- Hold and contract for 2 seconds, then lower the weights back down to the starting
- Remember to use good form and keep your back from arching.