Donkey Calf Raises
- Position the higher pad on the machine such that when you position yourself as shown
in the pictures, the weights must be slightly lifted.
- Keeps your knees slightly bent, the balls of your feet on the platform, and your
waist bent 90 degrees. Lower your heels until you feel a stretch in the calves.
- Slowly raise the weight by pushing through the balls of your feet and contract your
- Hold for 2 seconds then repeat.
- To target inner and outer calves, point your toes inwards and outwards
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles