Declined Bench Triceps Extensions
- This exercise is performed on a declined bench with leg supports. Lay on the bench
with your feet locked in the supports.
- Using an E-Z curl bar if possible, grasp the barbell with an overhand grip with your
thumbs on the outside. Be sure to lock your wrist during the exercise.
- Keeping your elbows close to pointing straight up and shoulder-width apart, press the
weight straight up until your arms are fully extended.
- Hold for 2 seconds, contracting the triceps muscles.
- Slowly bring the weight towards your forehead, keeping your elbows stationary.
Slowly return to the extended position.
- Do not allow your elbows to rotate outwards. Keep them as stationary as possible
during the full range of motion. You can grab the barbell before sitting on the
bench if you cannot reach to the ground to grab it.
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles
Search on FreeTrainers.com