Decline Dumbbell Flyes
- This movement is performed on a declined bench. Bring the weights up to your knees
first then lie down with them or get someone to pass the weights to you once you are
- Grasp the dumbbells with overhand grips. Begin with the dumbbells together pressed
up directly above your chest. Your elbows should be slightly bent, and your palms
facing each other.
- Carefully - simultaneously, lower the weights down to either sides of your body. You
will feel a stretch in the outer pectorals. Keep your palms facing inward and
maintain a slight bend in the elbows. Once the dumbbells are parallel with the
- Hold for 1 second, then press back up in the same arch and contract you
- Everyone has a different range of motion, do not go beyond your own limitations. Use
light weight and a slow and controlled method.