- This movement is performed with dumbbells. It may be performed in a seated position
as shown or standing.
- Sit on a bench and lean forward slightly with one dumbbell in your hand and the
other on your thigh for support.
- Begin with the dumbbell extended down, but not touching the ground. Your arm should
form a straight line. Now, slowly curl up the weight. Be sure to keep your elbow
pointing straight down as you come up. Do not swing up the weight
- Hold and contract for 1-2 seconds, then release back down to the starting extended
- Use a weight that you can handle to use proper form.