Close Grip Pushups
- This is a standard push-up performed with your hands close together under the
- Try to keep your back straight and your arms about shoulder-width apart. Make sure
your back doesn't hunch or sag down.
- While focusing on your triceps, slowly lower your body by bending your arms at the
elbows. Lower until you are within an inch of the floor. Focus on the stretch.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds, then push back up to the starting position.
- If you find it to difficult to complete the required reps, place your knees on the
ground - this will make you use less bodyweight for the exercise.