Close Grip Machine Pulldowns
- This movement is performed with a pull down machine. You will be bringing the bar
down to your front, not to the back.
- Sit on the seat provided, adjusting the pad on your thighs provided so that you are
comfortable as well as secure. Choose the desired weight. Grasp the bar with your
palms facing towards you. Take a narrow grip.
- Begin by being fully extended and grasping the bar. Next, pull the bar down to your
upper chest. Keep your elbows close to your sides.
- Hold and contract for 1-2 seconds, then slowly extend back to the starting
- Do not swing or jerk the weight down.
Search on FreeTrainers.com