- Position yourself with your hands against the wall as positioned in the
- Keep one leg forward, bent at the knee. The other leg should be straight, going
- With the leg behind you, push your heel towards the ground until you feel a stretch
in the calf muscle.
- Hold the stretch for 20-30 seconds then repeat with the other leg.
- This stretching exercise is hard to do for beginners who have never stretched their
calves that way. You must insist on feeling the calf muscle stretching, do not just
perform the motion.
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles