Cable Curls with Preacher Bench
- This movement is performed with a cable attached at a floor-level pulley, in a
seated position in a preacher bench. You will have to place the preacher bench in
front of the cable pulley.
- Sit on the preacher bench with your feet close together and your back straight.
- Lean over the the pad provided. You may need to lower it so that it is snug in your
underarm. Grasp the cable with an underhand grip. Begin with your arms extended
down, do not hyper extend. Now, keeping your elbows flat on the pad and not leaning
forward, curl the cable straight up in front of you.
- Hold and contract for 1-2 seconds, then release back down.
- Do not swing the weight up or lean forward with body momentum to move the
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles