Bent Over Dumbbell Laterals
- This movement may be performed in a seated or standing position. Please be sure to
rotate the variations for greater benefit.
- Either sitting or standing, grasp a dumbbell in each hand and bend forward from your
waist. Palms facing in. Bring the dumbbells together in front of you, keeping your
elbows slightly bent.
- Now keeping a strict form, raise the dumbbells to either side, be sure to keep your
palms facing down.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds and slowly release the weight back to the starting
- This is an excellent movement for isolating the rear deltoids. Once again, this is a
movement which really isolates the muscle at work, so be sure to use a slow and
control method of execution. Once again, DO NOT swing the weight up. It is important
in this exercise to keep your head up. Do not look down or bend your head down.
Search on FreeTrainers.com