Bent Over Barbell Rows
- This movement is performed with a barbell, starting with the bar located on the
- Stand behind the bar, facing it. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Bend
your knees slightly to relieve stress from your lower back.
- Grasp the bar with your palms facing in. Take a wide grip. Now, keeping your back
flat and parallel to the ground, bring the bar up keeping your elbows close to your
sides. The bar should touch your upper abs, or the bottom of your rib cage.
- Hold and contract for 1-2 seconds. Then slowly release back down.
- Be sure to have your knees slightly bent to aid your lower back. Keep your back flat
and looking up. DO NOT jerk the weight up.
Search on FreeTrainers.com