Bent Knee Push Ups
- Perhaps one of the most basic exercises and a great way to start off slow before you head into a full push-up.
- Please begin by bending over at the knees and waist, on the floor on your knees supported by your hands in front of you.
- With your hands about shoulder width apart, back flat and head looking forward. Slowly lower yourself back bending at the elbows to where you chest touches, or barely touches, the ground.
- Pause for a few seconds, then push back up in a slow and controlled fashion.
- During the lower phase, be sure to breath in, then as you push off the floor you will breath out.
Search on FreeTrainers.com