Behind the Back Barbell Wrist Curls
- Start with feet shoulder width apart and the barbell behind your buttocks. The grip
is shown in the pictures. Refer to the note on getting the barbell to the starting
- Let the barbell roll down until your hand is pointing down.
- Curl the barbell up, contracting your forearms.
- Hold for 2 seconds, then slowly roll it back down, returning to the starting
- To get the barbell in the starting position, set it barbell on a barbell rack at
your waist level. You can also pick up the barbell off the ground, but be sure to
use your legs to lift it and not crouch over.
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles
Search on FreeTrainers.com