Barbell Incline Bench Presses
- This movement is performed on a slightly inclined bench, roughly 30 degrees. Lay
down on the bench, placing your feet flat on the ground.
- Be sure to keep your back flat against the bench. Grasp the barbell with a wide
- Lift the bar from its holders or rack and hold it directly above. Slowly lower the
bar to your upper chest area.
- Hold for 1 second then raise bar straight back up, hold there for 2 seconds.
- Control the weight, do not bounce it off your chest.
Search on FreeTrainers.com