Bands Tricep Kickback
- Stand with one leg forward, one leg behind. Bend forward at the hip, keeping your
- Step on the band with your forward leg.
- Start with your elbow close to your body, pointing behind you, forearm hanging
- Extend your arm, keeping the elbow stationary. Contract the triceps muscles.
- Slowly return to the starting position, then repeat with the other arm.
- Adjusting the length of the band between your foot and the handle will vary the
resistance. You can try facing your palm down, as well as up, when your arm is