Bands Standing Shoulder Presses
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart on the middle section of your resistance
- Grasp each handle in each hand and bring your arms with your palms facing out to
your shoulder height.
- Press up bringing your hands together at the top. Do not lock out your elbows.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds, then release back to the starting position.
- You may adjust the resistance by taking a wide or narrow stance on the bands. Be
sure to keep your back straight and to contract your shoulders at the top of the
movement. Use a slow and control manner to perform the exercise.