Bands Single Arm Bent Over Row
- Stand with on foot ahead of the other. Lean forward slightly. Place your forward
foot on top of the band.
- Use the opposite side hand to rest on your thigh for balance and support. With the
other hand, grasp the handle with palms facing in.
- With your hand extended down, there should be no slack in the band.
- Bring your arm up to your side, keeping your elbow close to your side. Stop once
your elbow and shoulder form a parallel line.
- Hold and contract for 1-2 seconds, then release back down to the starting
- Keep your back flat and head up.
Search on FreeTrainers.com