Bands Rear Deltoid Fly
- Stand with feet flat on the ground on top of the middle of the resistance band. With
knees slightly bent, lean over bending at your hips. Keep your head up and back
- Grasp a handle in each arm and make an "X" as is shown in the photo above.
- Keeping your back flat, pull out to each side with each arm at the same time.
- Hold at the top and contract for 1-2 seconds. Release and return to starting
- This movement should be carried out slowly with concentration on the muscle at work.
Remember to let your rear deltoids do the work.. focus on the form and contraction
of the repetition. Be sure that you keep your back straight and head up at all