Bands Lying Chest Press
- Lie on your back and place the resistance band under your upper back, preferably
underneath your should blades.
- Grasp the end of the handles with each hand. With your shoulder to elbow flat on the ground and your hands facing straight up.
- At the same time, press your arms straight up to the ceiling. Bring your hands together to form a triangle motion.
- Hold and contract for approx. 2-3 seconds, then lower back slowly to the starting position.
- If you are not able to press all the way out to extension, then lower the resistance on the band.
Search on FreeTrainers.com