Bands Front Deltoid Raise
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. keep your knees slightly bent.
- Holding the resistance band handle in one hand, place on foot on the band so that
there is no slack with your arm hanging down.
- Keep your body still, raise your arm straight in front of you while holding the
handle. Raise your arm to should height or eye-level.
- Hold at the top of the movement for 1-2 seconds, then slowly lower your arm back to
the starting position.
- After a set, perform the movement with your other arm.
- This movement should be carried out slowly with concentration on the muscle at work.
Remember to let the front deltoid do the work.. focus on the contraction at the top
of the repetition. Be sure that you keep your back straight at all times and do not
jerk the movement.