Ball Single Arm Tricep Extension
- Lay with your shoulder blades on the ball and your feet flat on the ground.
- Grasp the dumbbell with an overhand grip, with your thumbs on the outside. Be sure
to lock your wrist during the exercise.
- Keeping the elbow with the dumbbell pointing straight up and bent forming a 90 degree
angle with your arm. The other hand should be at your waist for support and or
balance. Extend you arm straight up until you are fully extended.
- Hold for 2 seconds, contracting the triceps muscles.
- Slowly return to starting position.
- Keep your elbow as stationary as possible during this exercise. Be sure that you are
comfortable and stable on the ball before trying any ball exercises.
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles