Ball Shoulder Press
- Sit on the ball, find a balance. Keep your back straight and begin by holding the
dumbbells parallel to the floor at should height. Palms facing out.
- Slowly press the dumbbells straight up. Bring the dumbbells slightly together at the
top, not fully locking your elbows.
- Pause for 1-2 seconds, focusing on the shoulder muscles.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells to the starting position, concentrating on the shoulder
muscles in the negative portion of the repetition.
- This movement should be carried out slowly with concentration on the muscle at work.
Remember to let the muscle do the work.. focus on the stretch and contraction of the
repetition. Be sure that you keep your back straight at all times.
Search on FreeTrainers.com