Ball Seated Bicep Curls
- Seated on a stability ball, with back straight and feet flat on the floor in front of
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand with palms facing each other. Hands fully extended at
- One arm at a time, curl the weight up keeping your elbow close at your side. Twist
your wrist at the top of the movement until your palms are facing you.
- Hold and contract for 1-2 seconds, then lower and repeat with opposite arm.
- Do not swing the weight up. Choose a weight that you can handle with proper