Ball Rear Shoulder Dumbbell Raise
- This exercise requires dumbbells. Cans can be substituted if dumbbells are not
- Lay with your chest on the ball and knees on the ground
- Hold the weights to the sides of the ball, this is the starting position.
- Raise the weights to your shoulder level, keeping a slight bend in the elbows. Hold
for 1 second, then slowly let them down again.
- This exercise should be done with very light weights, as the rear deltoids are a
very small muscle. Keep the focus on maintaining proper form.. not on the amount of
weight used. Be sure to perform this exercise slowly and carefully, concentrating on
the muscle in use. Do not stretch past your own flexibility and physical means,
remember safety always come first.
Search on FreeTrainers.com