Ball Lying Side to Side Raise
- Lay on your back, holding the ball straight up above your body. Your palms facing
each other and arms fully extended.
- Slowly lower the ball to one side without touching the ground. Keep your lower body
stead on the ground.
- Raise the ball back to starting position.
- Lower the ball to the other side, and continue exercise.
- Be sure to perform this exercise slowly and carefully, concentrating on the muscle
in use. Do not stretch past your own flexibility and physical means, remember
safety always come first.
Search on FreeTrainers.com